Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Setting off

Ok I'm finally ready to get out there and explore.  After sleeping at 2am, aided by a Nyquil, I got up at 9:30am after pretty good sleep, only 2 brief wake-ups in the middle of the night.  Thanks to everybody's fast and amazing recommendations, I've put together an initial list of places to go (well let's be honest, they're basically all places to eat) onto a Google Map.  This is my strategy in every city I visit now, as it immediately exposes clusters of places that you can visit at once.  So for example, thanks to this map, I've discovered there are places for kaya toast and hainan chicken rice walking distance from my hotel, so those are going to be my first stops.

Two photos on the way out, one more of Hong Kong airport just before departing, and my current room here in Singapore.



No comments:

Post a Comment